Sunday, December 12, 2010

12-12-10

The weather has been perfect the last few days. The mornings are cool and the day time temps are in the mid seventies to the low eighty’s. It sure is nice to be back in Arizona.

We took our first outing of the season, yesterday.

Suzanne and Roy organized a weenie roast. There were 19 people in all. Most were our friends from the great white north.

IMG_4626

IMG_4627

It was a lot of fun eh.

Patti has taken some nice pictures of sun sets the last couple of evenings.

IMG_4624

IMG_4622

I know that we are off to kind of a slow start, but things should pick up.

I have to do some of work on the RV today. The roof has been leaking so Friday I scrubbed all the seams to prepare them for sealing and let them dry all day yesterday. Today I will start sealing the seams. I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment