Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sicko.

A Head Cold.

Since Sunday I have been down with a head cold so we haven’t been doing anything very exciting.
Patti took a couple of trips to Parker, AZ to shop. Once by herself and another time with Donna.

Getting Stuff Done

Yesterday (Wednesday) we went to the city water company and put the water in our name for the property we just bought. We also called the power company and got the power in our name. This will all be switched over on Monday when we take procession of the property.

A Visit with Denis.

I was sitting around reading,  when Denis stopped by. He was on his daily walk and stopped to say “Hi”. He and Sue are set up at the Quail Run RV park for a couple months.

Better.

I think this cold is getting better. I am feeling better but still have a cough. Another couple days and I should be back to normal (what ever that is).

Okay, that is all I have for now. It isn’t very exciting but that’s life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment