Friday, October 12, 2018

The Van Lives


The Van Lives


A few days ago I got the van back together. The new manifold fit's perfectly so I was able to tighten it down properly.
I drove the van up to the VA on Tuesday, a ride of about 10 miles on the freeway and it seemed to run okay.
Until I take it on a longer trip, I won't say it is fixed.
I will have to go to the cabin soon, to bring some things home so I'll give it a good test then.

Working on the Jeep


In the mean time I am working on the front bumper and winch mount of the jeep, getting it ready to tow to Quartzsite. The winch mount is a "universal" mount and has a bunch of holes in it but none of them line up with the mounting points on the frame. I am also trying to make the bumper mounting stronger. This could take a while.

Still no pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment