Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Another Update.


The Computer is Fixed

A few days ago I went over to Bob’s to see if he could help me get the Acer working. We messed around with both computers for several hours. Around  5:00 we decided to leave the computers with Bob so he could work on them that night.

I got a call from Bob the next day saying that the Acer was working again but the Dell was still messed up.

On Sunday I went back to Bob’s to get the Acer. He is keeping the Dell so he can mess with it some more.

Getting the RV Ready

We got the RV out of storage and are getting things ready to head south for the winter. We have been slowly putting stuff in the RV.

IMGP3539

I have been fixing a few things but I didn’t take any pictures of what I did. At least I can post pictures now.
Today I am going to wash the RV and put some more stuff in.

The Jeep.

The drivers side (front lower control arm mount) is broken. I am taking the jeep to 4Wheel Parts to get the mount replaced on Thursday and should get it back the same day. Our plan is to leave SRO on Saturday morning and arrive in Quartzsite on the 8th of November.

Okay, that’s it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment