Monday, October 8, 2018

Computer Crash and a Trip to the Coast

Computer.

As you know, I have been having trouble with my computers. My old Acer won't save or publish posts when written with Live Writer and won't save pictures.
I have been trying to get my newer Dell to work but The USB ports and the touch screen don't work.
I completely wiped the system and reload a new system back to how it came from the factory. It still doesn't work..
I am attempting to write this post with Blogger. It is a slower and a bit clunkier than Live Writer but if it works I will be in business again.

Visitors. 

On Friday, Patti's Sister Kathi and her husband Bob came down from Oregon for a visit.
Yesterday we drove to the coast. On the way we stopped and visited with Bob N. and his chickens.

Supper at Bodega Bay.

 After leaving Bob's we drove to west on highway 116 the coast then headed south on rout 1.
When we got to Bodega Bay we drove around the north side of the bay to Bodega Head, a point of land the sticks out into the Pacific Ocien. Nothing but water between here and Japan.
After a short stop at the head we headed back to the bay where we stopped at the Spud point Crab company. We had planned to have supper but the Crab co. was closed.
Right next door to the crab company is another sea food place. we decided to try it out.
While we were checking out the menu the lady at the counter announced that they were pout of propane and would not be able to cook any thing.
We left there and drove to Lucas Warf, which is on the south end of Bodega Bay.
There is a small seafood snack bar there called The Fishetarian. Our grandson Harvey works there during the week but wasn't there on Saturday. We ordered fish and chips and Prawns and chips. It was a bit over cooked but it was pretty good.
After eating we headed for home.

No Pictures.

Unfortunately I still can't save or move any pictures on this computer. Therefore there won't be any pictures on this post.
I will have to decide if I want to buy another computer so I can continue the blog or not.

Okay, that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment