Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The New Water Heater.


Buy a Water Heater.

Around 9:30 Patti and I drove to Home Depot and found the water heater we wanted. The space where the heater goes is very tight so we had to get a small unit. The one we got has a 29 gallon tank, four more gallons than the old one.
The space where the heater will go is only 18 inches wide and the new water heater has a 16 inch diameter. Perfect!!
We took the heater home in the back of Patti’s Trailblazer.

The Installation.

The installation went pretty well. I only had to make two runs for parts.

My Grandson Harvey was visiting so when it came time to lift the water heater I enlisted his help. I am glad that he was here because I couldn’t have lifted the heater by myself.
By about 4:00 the heater was hooked up and making hot water.

IMG_3928

Okay, that was the water heater installation.

2 comments:

  1. These kind of reviews are too helpful. If there's a homeowner who is planning on buy a water heater he should consult with the article.

    Heating and Cooling North York

    ReplyDelete
  2. That article almost covers all of the possible factors of HVAC unit fail.Heating and Cooling Ottawa Thanks for giving such useful ideas.

    ReplyDelete