Heater Repair.Saturday, I went to RV Lifestyles and bought a new limit switch for the RV furnace.
As it turned out the limit switch was accessible from the front of the furnace inside the RV so I didn't have to remove the furnace to replace the switch.
I replaced the switch and now the furnace works again.
New Sensor.Sunday, I replaced the coolant temperature sensor on Snoopy. Unfortunately when I tightened the sensor up I cracked the thermostat housing.
Patti and I went to Blythe where I got a new thermostat housing.
By the time we got home it was to late to start swapping out the housing. I checked it when we got home and there must be some stop leak in the coolant because it wasn't leaking.
We are going for a ride today so if it doesn't rain tomorrow I will replace the housing then.
Okay that's it for today.