Thursday, February 13, 2014

Oh Lord, back in Quartzsite again 02-13-14

On Monday, 02-10 at 8:30 am, I had a CT scan to check out the stent in my aorta.
After the scan I went home and Patti and I did the last preparations for getting under way tomorrow.

Tuesday; I had an appointment at 9:30 with Dr. Green, my vascular surgeon,  for the results of the CT scan.
The doctor was very pleased with the results and released me to go have fun.
By 10:45 Patti and I were on the road for Quartzsite.
We got to Bakersfield around 6:20 and got a spot in the River Run RV Park. We went to dinner at the Bull Shed sports bar. The food was OK but the service was very slow. It took us over an hour to get and eat two hamburgers.
We left Bakersfield at 7:00 am. on Wednesday

DSCF5589

and arrived at Holiday Palms RV Park in Quartzsite, AZ at around 3:30 pm.

This truck driver had a bad day on I-40

DSCF5591
After two days on the road I was ready to settle down for a while. 
I hate that drive!
Now its time to start having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment