Friday, February 7, 2014

A baby shower and a couple days at the cabin. 02-07-14

Patti is going to a baby shower on Saturday for Elicia; Joanne and Dave’s daughter-in-law .

Dave and I are going to the cabin for the weekend. I will be heading up this morning. This will be my last trip up there until our return from Quartzsite.

The weather report calls for rain for the whole weekend.
That is just fine it means we won’t have to work to hard.
I have been hoping for a good storm so I can sit in the cabin and watch it rain and listen to the rain on the tin roof.

The Motor home is ready to go, we just need to put the last minute items in on Tuesday morning and we will be off for Q.

Okay that is all for today. I’ll let you know what happens at the cabin when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment