Friday, June 14, 2013

06-14-13

It was raining when we got up yesterday'. Around 10:00 the sun came out and it was a nice day until around 4:00, then the clouds came back and it sprinkled a few times.

Patti and I went to Walmart to get a couple of things then we drove about 4 miles south of town to a huge Army Surplus store. It was pretty cool. I bought a couple of marine style ball caps and a new belt.
They had a lot of stuff there that I didn’t recognize. I am used to the old army surplus stores with old WWII stuff.
It was fun to look around never the less.

We went to Jo Ann and Dave’s for dinner.

We are going to meet them at the North Highway Cafe this morning. 
If the weather cooperates Dave and I are going to take a ride with his son Linn up the Snake River in his jet boat. JoAnn and Patti are planning to go to Sam’s Club.

Maybe I’ll have some pictures for you tomorrow.     

No comments:

Post a Comment