Tuesday, February 7, 2012

02-07-12

The ride yesterday was routine. Here are a couple of pictures that Patti took.

Dave’s sister Ann

DSCF0782 

His brother-in-law Bob, Dave and I at the shovel. Bob is on the left

DSCF0783

Wild flowers.

DSCF0784

Here are some more old car pictures.

IMGP0726

IMGP0722

IMGP0719

I was sitting by the Pond this morning reading and got these bird pictures.

IMGP0727A

I think the following two pictures are of some kind of Sparrows but I couldn’t find corresponding pictures on the net so if I am wrong, let me know what they are.

IMGP0731

This one is a little different as it has a yellow bill and slightly different markings. perhaps a female?

IMGP0737

Ok, that is your birding test for today.

This afternoon there is a presentation by the BLM. It might concern restrictions on our rights to play in the desert so we are going to find out what kind of crap the feds are going to dump on us this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment