Tuesday, July 27, 2010

07-27-10

We are back in Santa Rosa, safe and sound. It took us about 7 hours to get home, arriving just after 6:00 last evening.
Now we have to unload and clean the RV in preparation for putting it in storage until we leave again in December.

Once we get everything done here and I can get my tools loaded, I will be going up to Indian creek to work on the cabin. I hope to spend the weekdays up there and come home on the weekends.
There is no Internet connection or cell phone up there so any blogging that I do will be done on the weekends. I will try to keep you updated on what progress I make on the cabin and any interesting things that happen along the way.
That's the plan but you know, plans are just a list of things that don't work out the way you thought they would.
So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment