Friday, July 16, 2010

07-16-10

You know, I love our grandchildren and I enjoy seeing them. But I think they are the best when seen one at a time. After a week of sibling rivalry, chaos and drama things are nice and quiet now that they are gone.
Don't get me wrong, we did have some good times with them, like going to the beach and taking the boys swimming in the river and on a jeep ride.
Maybe, it has something to do with being an old fart.
It is just hard dealing with all the commotion that comes along with children, any ones children.
I don’t want you to think that I don’t appreciate our grand kids. Individually they are very nice and loving, it is just that “kids” in groups are very chaotic. I don't know how parents do it and obviously I was a parent at one time.
Here is the group.



18 year old Samantha



13 year old Johnathen.



12 year old Damon







No comments:

Post a Comment