Sunday, April 4, 2010

04-04-10

Becky, Dennis, Suzanne, Roy, Debby, Mike, Patti and I are taking our RV's to Alamo Lake for a week.
We will leave tomorrow (April, 5th) and will be back in Quartzsite on Friday (April, 9th).
Alamo lake is about 80 miles from Quartzsite.
Apparently, it is a world class Bass fishing lake. I don't have a fishing license so I won't be fishing this time.
There is however, some good jeeping in the area.
There is no Internet, access out there so I won't be blogging while we are at the lake but Look for a long blog when I get back.


Yesterday evening we played shuffle board again. It was fun. I lost 4 out of 4 games.

Becky and my partner, Suzanne

Glenn, Becky's partner and me.

Becky and Glenn were the big winners last evening.


Mike stopped by to show us some of the local wildlife.
This one was dead.

Suzanne and Roy stopped by last evening with a small red scorpion that they found in their shed. Going bear foot at night is probably not a good idea around here.

Talk to you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment