Friday, August 7, 2015

Patti’s knee update.

 

Patti update:

On Thursday we took Patti to her first post-op visit with the doctors assistant to see how she was doing. They say she is doing great!
She is beginning to walk around the house without the walker.

 IMGP5783

The only problem is, the the pain medication is causing constipation. We are working on that.

Puttering:

I haven’t been doing a lot of work the last couple of days.

I did make some changes to the tire carrier on the jeep. I replaced the swivel that connected the carrier to the back door of the jeep with a piece of heavy rubber strap. I think this will work better. Only time will tell.

I have also been trying to find a squeak that only happens when I accelerate or decelerate.
I found a transmission mount that was a little loose and tightened that. I greased everything that I could find on the suspension. I took a little test ride and the squeak is still there. I guess I’ll have to go over the entire jeep with wrenches and tighten every bolt I can find. Bummer!

Okay that’s it for now. I’ll talk to you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment