Saturday, August 8, 2015

A fairly productive day.

 

Patti update:

Yesterday was pretty productive; Patti took a walk about half way down the block with the PT lady.
Patti is getting stronger all the time and is doing great.

My brother Sonny stopped by. We had a nice visit.

Fixing the Jeep:

I finally found the squeak in the jeep.
It turned out that the left rear spring pack “U”blots were a little loose. One of the nuts took about two turns to tighten.
It is a good thing I found that, it could have become dangerous. I went over all the spring bolts with a long breaker bar and made sure there were no other loose ones.

Once that was taken care of, I put two new modified clamps on the tail pipe. I think this should keep the pipe in place for a while.

Okay that’s it, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment