Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New parts and getting ready for a trip

Sunday we got the RV out of storage and it is now parked in front of our house.

IMGP4108

We are slowly putting stuff in for our trip to Canada.

Yesterday I received the new Tie-rod ends for the van.

IMGP4107

I won’t be doing any work on this project until we get back from Canada.
On the way home we are going to stop for a couple of days to visit Patti’s sister and brother-in-law. While we are there I am going to check out the wrecking yards around their area for a tie-rod.
If I can’t find a tie-rod there, I will have to build one. I have found all the parts I will need on line.

Other than that we have just been getting things ready for a trip to the cabin for the fourth of July and the trip to Canada right afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment