Saturday, June 21, 2014

More van work 06-21-14

Since we got home on Tuesday I have been working on the van.

I replaced the rear output yoke seal on the transfer case. Then I replaced the universal joints on the drive shaft and installed the shaft.

IMGP4103  
I also ordered the correct tie-rod ends. They should be here in a couple of days. Then I will have to figure out what I want to use for a new tie-rod.

My daughter Felice came by yesterday for a visit. It’s always nice to see her. 

Dave also came by. He was working on the control module from the shower water heater for the cabin. It took two of us to remove a fitting on the controller I think it may have had glue on the threads. We got the fitting off and now Dave can get the heater back together.

Okay that’s it for now.

Talk to you in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment