Friday, December 20, 2013

12-20-13

Okay here is another update.

Everything is healing just fine. I am now able to completely dress my self and drive the jeep so I’m good to go.

Now all we have to do is wait to get the CT scan in the middle of February. Then we can leave for Quartzsite.

On Wednesday; Patti, Joanne, Dave and I went to the theater to see the second Hobbit movie. It was very good. Now we have to wait for another year to see the last installment. After the movie we went to Giorgio's Italian Restaurant in Healdsburg. The place has been around for close to a hundred years. The service was a bit slow and the waitress got our order wrong. But the food was good.

Tomorrow, my grandson Harvey and I are going to the cabin. It has been several years since Harvey has been up there. We will be spending the night and coming home on Sunday.
I should have some pictures for the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment