Sunday, July 14, 2013

07-14-13

We have just been puttering around the house the last couple of days.

Our friends Jerry an Loraine came by yesterday. We had a nice visit with them.

The RV is pretty much unloaded.
Now we have to start in the back and clean our way forward.
We got hit by a rock on the way home and it put a star in the windshield. I will have to get that fixed before putting the RV in storage. 
I am putting that off until after I come home from the Cabin.

Oh yeah, I have been getting the van ready to take to IC.
Yesterday I greased the van and have been charging all the batteries that I will take up with me, for the fridge, the radio and tools.
I will be going up there on Thursday.

Today we are going shopping at Cost Co and Walmart to get stuff for the house and supplies for my week at the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment