Friday, July 12, 2013

07-12-13

I didn’t do a post for Wednesday or Thursday so here it is.

On Wednesday we were still a little burnt out from the drive home.
The first thing we did was to remove the battery from Patti’s car and go to O’Reilly’s Auto Parts to buy a new battery. I installed it as soon as we got back to the house.
Patti had some errands to run so she took off and I started removing a few things from the RV. This job will go on for the rest of the week. A little at a time.

In the afternoon my niece Joanne, invite us over for dinner. Around 5:00 we went to Joanne’s house and had a nice dinner of barbequed chicken corn and salad. We we visited with Joanne and Dave for until around 10:00, then went home.

Thursday morning I got the van “Pig Pen” started. Once I put a little gas in the carburetor and hooked up a jumper battery the van started right up.

The rest of the morning Patti did some more errands and I removed some more stuff from the RV.

Some of the stuff ie. Blankets, tools and some camping things I put into the van so I can take them when I go to the cabin.

My friend Bob stopped by in the afternoon and we visited with him for the rest of the day.

Today will be more of the same.

When I start going to the cabin I won’t be posting every day as there is no internet or phone service up there. I will likely only post once a week or when I come home for supplies.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment