Monday, July 1, 2013

07-01-13

Well, here it is 4:00 am on July first and I can’t sleep so I am writing in the blog.

Yesterday was about the same as the day before.
It was hot, Patti, Becki and John took Samantha to work around 10:30 while they were gone I went to Wal-Mart to see if I could find a new lunch cooler. I wandered around the store for a while but didn’t find what I wanted.
Patti came home around noon and we went to Fred Meyers to se what we could find. We bought a soft cooler that looks like it will work. It isn’t exactly what I wanted but it will have to do.

It was too hot to cook so we had Pizza for dinner.

Around 9:00 in the morning (07-01) John and I are taking off for a couple of days in the RV. The plan is to go to Paulina lake which is about 45 miles south of here.
I hope we can get a spot in the campground for Monday and Tuesday night. It being the week of July fourth that might be a problem.

I don’t know the area very well so I don’t know any where else to go. 
With a 30 foot Motor-home it’s hard to just go camp any where.
There are times when I really miss my van. 
We will see what happens.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment