Thursday, May 8, 2014

Nothing to write home about 05-08-14

 

I feel a little guilty for not posting a blog in the last five days. There just hasn’t been anything to write home about.

Joanne and Dave came by on Friday for a visit. They were here most of the day and we went to dinner at El Charro.

On Saturday I took a ride to Guerneville to visit with Bob. While we were there we went over to Bob’s brother’s garden to raid his strawberry patch. Bob’s brother has a couple acres of garden; he grows organic vegetables and sells to restaurants and at the farmers market.

On Sunday, Jerry and Loraine came by for a visit.

Yesterday, I went to 4wheel parts to talk to them about checking out the front end on my van. I keep hearing a clunking noise that seems like it could be the ball joints but I haven’t been able to find anything that is loose so I think it is time to let the pros take a look at it. I am going to leave the van with them today.

Patti has been running her taxi service for Dina since we got home.

My finger is still locking up so I am beginning to think that the injection didn’t work.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment