Wednesday, May 30, 2012

05-30-12

Ok, here is another update.

We went up to the cabin on Friday afternoon. Joanne and Dave came up around 6:00. We spent the weekend hanging out and puttering around the place.
Of course we had to do some mowing.
Dave and Joanne spent one morning cleaning up and mowing the road to the old home site where we shoot clays.

IMGP1691

IMGP1690  
On another morning, we all went down to the home site and cleaned up the shooting area.
IMGP1693

IMGP1698

IMGP1702

Of course we had to take plenty of breaks.

IMGP1696 

But eventually we got the job done.

IMGP1703

Joanne and Dave went home on Monday. Patti and I came home on Tuesday.

I have been about half sick from this Hep-C treatment.
Hemorrhoids are going crazy and I actually vomited up some of my expensive drugs this morning. So far it is not much fun. I hope it doesn’t get any worse. I did the interferon injection this morning  so we will see how sick I’ll be today and tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment