Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11-30-11

Yesterday, Patti and I went out to the sand dunes northeast of town to get some sand to spread between the rocks on our patio. I buried the waterline to the float valve for the pond and finished wiring the plugs in the shed.

I haven’t built the waterfall yet but here is a picture of the temporary one.

DSCF0382

I found the volcanic rock last year. It has some pockets in it and a hole on the bottom of one end that is perfect for putting the hose through. This will be at the top of the waterfall.

Patti and I are going up to Lake Havasu City today. That is the closest place to “Q” that has enough stores so we might find what we need. We are looking for some feeder gold fish, water plants and other accessories for the pond and a clothes line for Patti.

No comments:

Post a Comment