Wednesday, September 21, 2011

09-12-11

Patti and I are going to the cabin this morning.

Patti had more surgery on her hand yesterday. We hope this it the last.

I went kayaking on the river with bob yesterday. I did not take a camera. I am going to order a waterproof camera and am thinking about the “Pentax Optio WG1”. It looks pretty rugged and is shock, dust, water, cold and crush proof. Yeah, I think that might stand up to me.

Of course, since I didn’t have a camera we had some national geographic moments. One was a small Heron eating a fish. Another was a king fisher that I saw flying toward us carrying a fish across the river. I pointed it out to Bob but it must have thought that I was going to shoot at it because the bird dropped the fish it was carrying, did an about face and sped away back across the river.

We will be home on Monday so I will try to get a blog out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment