Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Back Problems.


No Blogs.

I haven’t posted a blog for a while because we haven’t been doing much.

Bad Back

My back went out a couple weeks ago.
It makes it hard to sit for any length of time as it hurts most when I sit. Therefore I can’t sit in the jeep for very long so we haven’t taken any rides

X ray.

Tuesday, we went to the Urgent Care Center in Parker and got a couple of X ray’s. They couldn’t find any breaks in the bones. They did find that the L2 vertebrae had a small amount of damage kind of like a scuff on the bone.

Chiropractor

I have been to see a chiropractor for an adjustment twice and it doesn’t seem to be working.
On Monday we are going to contact a spine doctor in Lake Havasu City and see if I can get an appointment and maybe an MRI to find out what is going on.

Okay that’s as long as I can sit for now so I’ll close this post.

I’ll talk to you later.

Update.

I didn’t get the blog posted when I wanted to but We haven’t done much in the interim.
We found that in order to get a MRI of my back I have to have a primary care physician to put in the order

We called a doctor in Parker. Now we have to wait until next Tuesday to see that doctor. I wonder how long I will have to wait to get the Scan.
In the mean time I spend most of my time taking pain meds and laying on the couch.

I am going to try to go on the Wednesday ride tomorrow. We will see if that works out.

My biggest problem is that it hurts when I sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment