Wednesday, May 11, 2011

05-11-11

Well there isn’t much going on around here lately.

I am still working on the van. The steering is all adjusted and I built an extension for the oil filler. Now, I am waiting for the new shocks to be delivered. This will be the third try on the shocks.

Patti has been planting flowers in the front of the house. She planted Dahlia's and Icelandic Poppies.

IMG_5729

They look pretty nice eh!

Yesterday we took Felice to SF for a follow up with the surgeon. The news was good. They got all the cancer and found nothing in the lymph nodes. Now she will have to undergo some chemo for a month or so. 

Tomorrow, Patti and I are going up to Indian creek for a few days.

Maybe next week I will have more pictures and something of interest to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment