Friday, November 5, 2010

11-05-10

I got the jeep out of the shop Friday and it works great, no more clunks, hops and squeals.

We went to Harvey’s last football game of the season on Sunday. They won the game 56-24. They only won 4 games out of 11 this season. But Harvey did very good and will be on the All-Star team and was awarded MVP for the Phantom’s.

On Tuesday. Patti had her eyelids worked on.

patti's eyes

At bed time she has to wear these eye guards.

the fly

It’s a little like sleeping with “The Fly”.

I think this is the longest amount of time that I have spent in

Santa Rosa this year and I am so ready to head back up to I.C.

I will be going up on Monday morning but I am not sure when I will be coming back to SRO.

It looks like this Thanksgiving we will see the smallest turnout in 19 years. There will only be six of us for dinner. Some of the other folks are coming up during weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment