Monday, March 12, 2018

Catching Up.


The Last Few Days.

We really haven’t done much the last few days.

All the Monday jeep group have gone back to Canada and the east coast.
The Wednesday rides are still happening but of course, only on Wednesday.

New Tires.

Saturday, it rained lightly for most of the day.
I drove up to Lake Havasu City to get some new tires on the jeep. The old ones were pretty chewed up and we are going to Moab, Utah next month so I wanted good tires for that.
I got a set of the new BFG all terrain TA KO 2’s. I put some on my van last summer for the Continental Divide trip and was impressed with their performance.

Patti was going to go to Lake Havasu City with me but came down with something like a cold and stayed home. She is feeling better now so maybe it was some kind of allergy. After the rain stopped she began to feel better.

Bob’s Visit.

Bob has been visiting us for a couple weeks. He stay’s on our spot when he is in town; but spends 3 or 4 days at a time camped in the desert.
That is a fun thing to do.  He has been doing a lot of hiking around out there.

Okay, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment