Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A lazy day and a rude awakening 02-18-14

We didn’t do much yesterday.
I spent a lot of time just sitting by the pond reading.
We walked around and visited with friends.

Patti went to the post office to drop off a letter. 
A friend of hers from her old job has a place here in Quartzsite so she went to see if her friend was at home. Unfortunately she was not at home.

We went to dinner at La Casa restaurant. It was ok.
I was shocked to find that Quartzsite has an 11.1 percent sales tax. No wonder the town is dying.

I woke up this morning with some blood on my left thigh. It appears that I have an infection on the incision on that side. I will be calling Dr. Green today. It may turn out that we will have to make an emergency trip back to Santa Rosa.

I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment