Monday, July 9, 2018

Van Work and Planning a Trip.


Van Work.

The last time I drove the van, was after swapping the chip in the ECM.  It ran worse than it did with the original chip. I didn’t want to work on it any more and I needed a break so I went to the cabin for a while.

On Saturday I decided to get back to work on the van.
I replaced the chip with the original one and I fixed the right brake light.

Bob’s Place.

I needed to test drive the van so on Sunday I took a ride over to Bob’s. I also wanted to discuss a trip we are planning to take to NE Nevada. The van ran better.

We spent some time checking out what he has done with his chicken yard.
The peeps are growing nicely and all look healthy and active.

Nevada Trip

We discussed our up coming trip to Nevada and decided to leave next Monday 7/16.
The van still has its original problem but it made the whole Continental Divide trip like this so I guess it will make this trip too.

I will be spending the week getting things ready to go.

Okay,  TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment