Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Install Radio and CB.

Monday:

Got the two fans working. They are connected to one switch for both of them. This will be nice when we are in traffic or going slow in the heat. No AC in the Van.

New Radio and CB.

After getting the fans working, it was time to install the new radio. That turned out to be pretty easy.
Once the radio was in it was time to install the CB. Again that was no problem.
Here is a picture of them installed.

Tuesday:

I am hoping that the steering column arrives today.
I spent the morning working on a mount for the XM radio. I won't install it until shortly before we go because I use that radio at the cabin and I am expecting to get up there before we leave for the Continental Divide.
Around 2:30 UPS dropped off my rebuilt steering column and box. We were about to leave to go to Joanne and Dave's for dinner and some cards around that time so all I was able to get done was to unpack it. Tomorrow I will install it.

Now all I need is the springs and the van will be back on the road in no time.

Okay, that's for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment