Monday, November 7, 2011

11-07-11

The last couple of days have been a bit slow.

Saturday we went to a birthday party for our friend, Peter. It was fun and we got to visit with a lot of folks that we don’t see very often.

Matt and Elisa went up to the camp for the weekend to take down their tent and stay in the cabin.

I got a call from Elisa last evening saying that they saw a two to three hundred pound Black bear walking through the camp. Matt fired a shot and scared it off. I hope it doesn’t decide to get into the cabin.

I have appointments today and tomorrow but on Wednesday Patti and I are going to the cabin for the last time this season. We are planning to come home Friday or Saturday depending on how long our firewood supply lasts.

Talk to you later

1 comment:

  1. Good start for a story. I can hardly wait to read more. Made me cold just reading the discriptin of the outside, but warmed up quickly once inside. Is there a time frame here? I take it that it's a fantasy, so maybe that doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete